The day has arrived when the bright rays of the sun, the sky, and all the people in the UAE witness the National Day. With immense faith in our hearts and a hope to live prosperously for the years to come, we come together to unitedly celebrate the birth of our nation. The UAE comprising of the seven emirates was formed in 1971 that is 42 years ago. It was this historic day when the UAE's formal nationalization took place from the British Protectorate Treaties on December 1, 1971.
Today, the UAE has become one of the most respectful and dignified nations to live in. All schools, universities and workplaces celebrate this day with a lot of fanfare. We sing our cultural songs, conduct events wherein people dress up in the traditional attire and dance to the tunes of folklore. The UAE has made significant progress in all realms of life and has been able to set a great example of a united and strong nation. We at Dubai Bazaar wish everyone Happy National Day and pray for the nation to remain happy and smiling for many eons to come. To honor this great day, we bring to you a number of enticing deals that you may love to try out. Get your hands on badges, glasses, flag, bands, play guns, and a lot more - all dipped in vibrant shades of the UAE’s national flag.
UAE is also hosting a variety of events in some of the most happening places as mentioned below:
1. Federation panorama, Abu Dhabi Mall until December 4
2. Corniche celebrations until December 3
3. Parade of decorated cars on Yas Island until December 2
4.Observation Deck of Jumeirah at Etihad Towers until December 2
5. Al Ain Airshow, Al Ain International Airport until December 2
6. Heritage tents, Jumeirah until December 1
7. Downtown Dubai Parade until December 1
8. Dubai Marina Yacht Club Boat Parade until December 2
9. World folklore shows, Mega Mall until December 4
10. Heritage Village, Al Humaidiya Park, Al Jarf Park, Musharif Park until December 3